Monday, July 28, 2008

Hat Quest

I was planning to post back when I had 4 hats, but life got in the way, and now I have 6 hats!
The top two are from the January 2008 issue of Creative Knitting - the snowed-under cap. I decided not to embroider the snowflakes because it would detract from the natural variegation of the yarn, and I'm not sure how well it would stay - not one of my best skills.

The rest of the hats are patterns I've made up. When I get one that works well, I'll post the directions on my blog.

I'm off to work on #7!
~Sarah

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job. I love the color combinations!

Take Care,
Kecia

Lynn said...

Great hats! You did a great job!

Sarah said...

Thanks! I was surprised by how fast they knitted up.
~Sarah

Jenny said...

Your hats look so invitingly soft & comfy! Nice :)

Knittymuggins said...

Beautiful job on your hats!! And how wonderful that you've been able to make so many :)

knittymuggins