Sunday, February 24, 2008

Introducing Myself

Hello,

My name is Sarah, and I just joined LovePurl. I really need some motivation and accountability in my projects. As soon as I finish knitting my pretty-purple-shawl-that-doesn't-look-like-the-pattern, I'm going to knit some squares for Warm Up America; my local craft store has a collection box for the squares.
One of these days I'll get around to e-mailing Lollypop Farm to see if they are part of the Snuggles Project. I may also do some knitting for the Mother Bear Project. The trouble is, the knitting projects that I plan are way ahead of my needles. I guess I'll see what happens after I finish the next 3 or 4 projects I have lined up. :)

~Sarah

2 comments:

Knittymuggins said...

Welcome Sarah!! We're glad to have you joining us here :)

knittymuggins

Anonymous said...

Hello Sarah,

Looking forward to seeing your creations.

Take Care,
Kecia