Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Few Buttons....

Thanks so much to everyone for their introductions so far! It's been great getting to "meet" all of you and hear what charities you enjoy contributing to. I hope to get my own introduction up here shortly but for now I just wanted to let you know that I've created some buttons for the KAL that can be found in our sidebar. Anyone else that likes to make buttons is free to contribute as well! Just send me the image and I'll get it posted in our sidebar. Please remember, when you take the button for your blog, to save the image to your own computer first and then go from there. It's troublesome for the site if you link directly to us :) If you need any help at all with the buttons and using them on your blog, feel free to drop me a note and I'll help you get it sorted out. Until then, enjoy and I'll be back soon with some info about my own self :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spinner said...

Ok, I put the button on my blog, but how do I make it a link?

Thanks.