Friday, December 28, 2007

Introductions Anyone?

So what would you think of us all introducing ourselves? I recognize a lot of you from different swaps, but I'd like to know more about you and what you're knitting.

I'm Jess from Knitoneblogtoo and 4 P's in a Pod. I have 2 little girls, a husband and a cat. I started knitting a few years back (I didn't pay attention to exactly when because I didn't think it would last.) I knit a lot of baby/child size items, socks and small gift items. Throughout the year I knit hats to donate to 2 of our local hospital nurseries. I also have started to collect & knit blankets to give to one of the hospitals after my youngest daughter had a (extremely) short stay there.

As far as a goal is concerned, I have a rather large bag of yarn that was gifted to me from an elderly neighbor as well as a collection of really nice cotton yarn in girly pink colors. I'd like to de-stash all of it into charity knitting this year.

OTN: a circular baby blanket, the last flip top mitten, a latice weave hat, a pinwheel sweater that we don't talk about.

1 comment:

Knittymuggins said...

Wonderful idea Jess! Please feel free to introduce yourselves everyone :) I'll do the same when I have a spare moment.... Can't wait to meet all of you!

knittymuggins