Saturday, December 29, 2007

My intro:

My name is Hayley and I am 20 years old.I've been crocheting since I was 5 and knitting for about 6 years now.I'm also getting married on May 1st.I'm aunt to 4 girls and 3 boys ages from 10 to 3.
I wanted to show a picture of my first two finished projects for charity this coming 12 months:


Photobucket

2 pairs of slippers! Easy pattern, knit a rectangle big enough to fit around the foot, sew it up, crochet cuff, your done!These ones are 5" long and will probably fit a 2-3 year old.

I'm looking forward to posting more and seeing everyones projects!

TTYL Hayley

1 comment:

Knittymuggins said...

Welcome Hayley! My goodness you *are* an auntie aren't you? ;) Congratulations on your upcoming wedding too! Look forward to getting to know you!

knittymuggins