Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hello There!

Time to introduce myself as well. I'm Lynn, married with 2 kids and I really enjoy knitting for charity. I cross stitch and quilt as well as knit, but this has definitely been the year of the knit. I was gifted a huge bag of acrylic yarns and I've doubled them to make some cat blankies for my local animal shelter. They LOVED them! I've also knit for Afghans for Afghans, Children In Common, Norma's Red Scarf Project, Soaring Eagles and Warm Up America. Of all of these, the animal shelter and Children In Common (or CIC) are my favorites.

I'm looking forward in being in a KAL where other people are interested in knitting for others in need.

Lynn/Orlando

1 comment:

Knittymuggins said...

Welcome Lynn! The cat blankies sound great as well as the other charities you've knit for! I'll try to get those links in the sidebar when I have a free moment :) Thanks for sharing!

knittymuggins